A very crucial and essential thing for a business is having its own website. And WordPress is the first choice for website development. WordPress powers over 42% of websites.
WordPress became popular because of bloggers, and after that WordPress, never looked back. WordPress is an open-source designed in PHP language, and it is done keeping technical nerds and novices in mind so that they can use it without any issues.
One of the reasons for WordPress’s enhanced functionality is because of its plugins. With plugins, all the power you need to control your site comes to your hand. You can even customize a plugin as per your requirements.
There are many plugin development companies that build plugins. Also, develop/ customize them as per your requirement, and below we are listing twelve of them:
13 Top WordPress Plugin Development Companies in 2024
WPWeb Infotech is a leading Web Development Company based in India and USA. It excels in offering elegant & profitable web solutions for a global clientele. They offer a one-stop solution that includes comprehensive technologies like PHP, WordPress, Shopify, Magento, CodeIgniter, Laravel, Drupal, React, Angular, Node.js, etc assisting businesses in building their brand.
They help curate high-performing digital experiences that add value to your business with their web development services. Their team comprises tech wizards with extensive experience in creating handcrafted solutions employing Web Development, eCommerce development, IT Staff Augmentation, UI/UX Design, Shopify Web Application development, and PHP frameworks like Laravel, CI, and CakePHP.
They have made their mark in WordPress and are here to stay for a long time. Successfully developed 100+ sites and 50+ plugins from the start-up to enterprise level.
With ten thousand+ happy customers, you can check their plugin reviews on good reviews and clutch. They make sure that they prioritize their customers, so they keep their plugins updated with WordPress so that your site doesn’t lack in anyways and you can rely on them.
Their two most popular plugins are:
- Social Auto Poster: This plugin is used for auto-posting on all of your social media accounts Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, and many others. Features included.
– Auto-post new content.
– Supports custom-type posts.
– Hashtags from tags or categories.
– Total control of social media shares.
– Logs tracking.
– Category-wise posting.
– Exclude taxonomy.
– Unique URL.
- Easy Digital Download PDF Vouchers: With the help of this plugin, you can sell voucher codes to your customers, and they can redeem them from any physical location. Any store that wants to sell tickets for any events and anything like that can use this plugin. It can be translated into any language, with 6 months of free support.
Brainstorm Force is the company behind the Astra theme and the SureCart eCommerce platform. The company has been around since 2009 and has been steadily improving their theme while also developing a wide range of other plugins ever since.
The ethos behind Brainstorm Force is to make creating and running websites accessible to anyone regardless of skill level. Usability is at the heart of every theme and plugin and it shines through with each product they release.
Despite being very straightforward, each plugin can be incredibly feature-rich.
- Astra theme: The Astra WordPress theme is the most popular non-default theme available, with over 2.7 million users. It includes over 270 readymade templates, full page builder compatibility, impressive page load speeds, and all the tools you need to design exceptional websites.
- SureCart: SureCart has been created in partnership with SureCrafted and is designed to be a complete eCommerce solution to take on WooCommerce. It’s an innovative headless solution that provides simple controls that can generate powerful results.
PluginHive specializes in eCommerce plugins. They make plugins for WooCommerce, Shopify apps, and Magento and provide them worldwide. The company has done business across 60+ countries and propelled it to another level.
Furthermore, they believe in keeping their client satisfied and offer solutions to their problem as soon as possible.
They excel in shipping, booking, appointments, etc. And are having 7000+ active, happy customers. Also, if you are not satisfied with their plugin, they have a 30-day money-back policy guaranteed.
With 20+ plugins, they are one of the leading plugin development companies in e-commerce plugin development.
These two are PluginHive best plugins:
- WooCommerce UPS Shipping Plugin with Print Label: This plugin gives you a real-time shipping rate, live tracking of your order, labels it automatically when you place an order, supports domestic and international shipping, gets your customer notified via email, and much more.
- WooCommerce Bookings and Appointments: If you want to do a single-day booking, multiple-day booking, or flexible booking with a start and end date, or any other type of booking, you can easily do it with this plugin. You can convert your time, products, or services.
YITH is another WooCommerce plugin development company. They have expertise in plugins like WooCommerce marketing, store management, and product page customization.
With over 100+ WooCommerce plugins developed by them and 2,100,100+ happy customers, they lead the WooCommerce market from Italy.
Their most popular plugins are:
- YITH WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts: You want to keep a discount on the whole shop, some specific product, or a specific catalog for a particular period; you can do all this with this plugin. You can schedule discounts which you can start and end automatically.
- YITH WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart: If someone has left the cart as it is and left your site without buying the product, with this plugin, you can send them a mail with coupons that you have yet to complete the purchase order. You can also select how many emails to send them in how much time span.
WisdmLabs started in 2012, and they make plugins for WooComeerce, LearnDash, and WordPress. Their clientele is spread across the globe; they have worked with 27.
WisdmLabs started as a WooCommerce plugin development company; and as the company kept growing, they expanded their vision and started developing plugins for WordPress and LearnDash.
Here are a few of their popular products:
- WISDM Product Enquiry Pro for WooCommerce: Well, we all know that buyers have a lot of questions about the product, either about the price of it or the quality, color, or anything a buyer always has questions before buying a product. With WISDM product inquiry, you will connect with genuine leads, and they may convert into buyers also.
- WISDM Customer Specific Pricing for WooCommerce: This plugin allows you to set personalized pricing for customers; you can set personalized pricing for normal users, and users with specific roles. You can also create and set cart discount rules and multiple pricing tiers for bulk purchases.
Plugin Republic – If you are looking for a personalized support team for your plugin development, Plugin Republic provides you with a team of experienced people when you purchase one of their plugins.
They also specialize in WooCommerce plugins and can offer custom-made plugins to your eCommerce site. To date, they have made 16 WooCommerce plugins.
Their most popular plugins are:
- WooCommerce Product Add-Ons Ultimate: If customers want to personalize their products, they can do it with this plugin. You can add dropdowns, checkboxes, or text boxes. In addition, you can add as many additional fields as you want, which gives your customer control over configuring the model.
- All-Access Lifetime Bundle: With this plugin, you can get all the plugins there are available on their website, with a pretty nice discount available on it.
SkyVerge has been in the eCommerce market for a long time, and he slowly and steadily gained his name, not by boasting about it, but by letting their extensions do the talking for them. They provide solutions for boosting sales and easing store management for eCommerce store owners.
With over 385 WooCommerce core contributors, 66 WooCommerce extensions, 300,000 plus WordPress plugin downloads, and a team of 38 members, they have a significant share of the WooCommerce market.
Some of their popular plugins are:
- MailChimp for WooCommerce Membership: With this plugin, you can automatically sync all the data of members. Now, if you want to send them mail or give them any new information or tell them about the new member information, you have all the data available in one place so you can do it easily.
- Team for WooCommerce Membership: It gives you the ability to sell user memberships to teams, companies, groups, or families instead of individuals with WooCommerce Membership.
WPManageNinja has many years of experience in WordPress development and website management so there is no WordPress development that WPManageNinja can’t solve. In addition, they have four market-leading products Fluent Form, Ninja Tables, WPPayForm, and AzonPress.
Recently they came up with FluentCRM and FluentSMTP, and these two plugins have changed the niche of email marketing automation and self-hosted CRM.
Use these plugins because these two plugins together are a perfect combo:
- WP FluentForm Pro Add-ons: It has a 60+ pre-built template and a UI that makes creation fun. You can customize any form you want; from a simple contact form to a checkout form, you can build it easily.
- Signature Add-ons for WP Fluent Forms: With this plugin added to the FluentForm plugin, you can sign your form using touchscreen devices, touchpads, or mouse with ease.
Caseproof – It started in 2004; Caseproof is more well-known for the plugins they have created. So let’s talk about their plugins.
- MemberPress: One of the best plugins made by Caseproof is a full-featured membership solution for WordPress; from access to posts to digital files based on what products your users have purchased or are subscribed to, you can do everything with this plugin.
- Easy Affiliate: You can use this plugin to start an affiliate program for online membership and increase traffic and sales.
- Thirsty Affiliate: Tools designed for bloggers to make money.
- Buy Now Plus: This plugin is used when you need to start credit card payment via the simple buy now button easily; it is a cloud-backed service.
WPMUDEV is another of the leading plugin development companies and a well-known company that provides support, hosting, and managing your site with all the plugins they make. They are two-time plugins madness champions, and various well-known sites and companies use their plugins.
With their seven-day free trial policy, they have 2,896,416 plus active installs and 63,178,366 plus downloads; they have 900,000 thousand plus happy customers. They have plugins in different categories like migration, backup, SEO, etc.
The two plugins that revolutionized WordPress plugins are:
- Smush Pro: It’s an image compression plugin that can compress all the images on your page/ site with just a click, and that will fix your Google page speed. Also, they will automatically take a backup of the original image and automatically resize or rescale your image.
- Hummingbird Pro: With its full-page speed optimization, it will fix your Google PageSpeed. It will give you an automated report of your site and improve website performance.
Web Dev Studios
Along with plugins, Web Dev has worked with some pretty well-known names like Uber, Microsoft, Skype, Discovery, and WP Engine, and by seeing these names, you can already see they are elephants in a room of WordPress.
For example, their Custom Post Type UI extension is one of the top 100 free extensions in the WordPress directory. This single plugin has 1+ million active installs and four million-plus downloads, and they claim that the numbers don’t lie at all.
- Custom Post Type UI Extended: It displays WooCommerce and EDD products on a page or post and displays your custom post in the slider. And for developer purposes, they can create a custom template and additional hooks and filters.
weDevs – After their start in 2008, they never looked back. The popular multi-vendor plugin, Dokan, was made by weDevs. Also, WP user frontend, WP Project Manager, and WP ERP are some of their exclusive plugins.
So a company that started with just blogs and forums for WordPress is now one of the leading plugin development companies in the race. It shows if you have a vision, you need to work towards achieving it.
These two plugins are beneficial:
- WP Project Manager: This plugin is used when you want to manage work and delivery projects timely. It properly organizes and tracks all your tasks and projects; you can get advanced reports for complete insights about everything.
- WP User Frontend: If you want to make registration forms, WooCommerce products, subscription packages, and contact forms, you can make it with WP User Frontend.
WP Media is also a remote company with 38 members on the team. And if you are using WordPress and using it for a long time, I guess you already know about the Imagify plugin; yes, that plugin is made by WP Media, a plugin that revolutionized the world of Image optimization.
Until now, millions of images have been optimized by Imagify, and they have more than 500,000 active installations.
Also, WP Rocket by them is a very popular plugin. It is a very powerful caching plugin that is used to improve the speed of your WordPress, SEO ranking, and conversion, and no coding is required for that.
So these are some of the best WordPress plugin development companies. You can either download their pre-made plugin or, if necessary, contact them to make a plugin for you from scratch with whatever specifications you require.
These plugin development companies will provide you with everything you desire to achieve great heights for your company. Which of these WordPress plugin development companies do you prefer?
Disclosure: We sometimes use affiliate links in our content. Some of the links in this post are “affiliate links.” It means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. It helps our website keep on running and allows us to offset our writing team’s cost. Thanks for your support.